Effective Ivermectin Treatment To Prevent COVID-19 Disease
Medicine Protects You From Coronavirus
Ivermectin prevents COVID by 86%. The studies prove this medication reduces the spread of infection. Therefore, Ivermectin offers protection for just about everyone. Especially people with high-risk factors like the sick and the elderly.
World-renowned medical experts, including physicians and scholars, created these COVID prevention protocols. So you can be assured they are safe and effective.
Therefore, we are not talking science fiction or mystical madness. It is front line medicine... doctoring that works in real life. You cannot ask for anything more compelling than that, can you?
Treatments To Prevent Disease
Over the cause of the pandemic, the FLCCC Alliance have developed two Ivermectin treatments to prevent disease. Also, Doctors for Life designed another very similar treatment.
Those prevention medicines consist of Ivermectin and nutrients. Naturally, zinc is one of the nutrients, as experts identified its importance early in the pandemic. Plus, quercetin because it helps to get zinc into your cells. Also, quercetin restricts the viruses activity. So, an added benefit there too.
On top of that, they've stacked vitamin D3 and vitamin C. You'll be aware of vitamin D3's importance. As it turns out, you have a 10,000% risk of COVID death with a deficiency. Also, vitamin C supports your immune system's activity in various ways.
Lastly, there is melatonin. If you know about melatonin, then you will probably relate it to sleep. That is because it is the hormone your body produces in the evening that makes you sleepy. But did you know melatonin is found in your gut and helps to regulate your immune system?
Altogether, Ivermectin with nutritional supplements is an effective preventative treatment for COVID. Although, there is another simplified version that is just as effective.
Nevertheless, as with all medications, there are some warnings. In this case, the safety of Ivermectin while pregnant is unknown. In particular, during the first three months. So, please discuss this with your doctor beforehand.
Plus, Ivermectin may increase the effect of blood thinners, such as Warfarin and Acenocoumarol. Therefore, you should speak with your doctor if you are taking anticoagulant medication.
For adults > 18 years and >40 kg/90 lbs
- Ivermectin 18 mg – start treatment with one dose on day 1, and then repeat weekly (every 7 days)
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) daily
- Multivitamin 1 tablet daily
- Digital thermometer optional (to watch the body temperature)
For household or close contacts of a COVID-19 patient
- Ivermectin 18 mg – repeat dose in 48 hours
- Prevention for high-risk individuals - 0.2 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose today, repeat after 48 hours, then one dose weekly
- Post COVID-19 exposure prevention (To use if a household member is COVID-19 positive, or you have prolonged exposure to a COVID-19 positive patient without wearing a mask) - 0.2 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose today, repeat after 48 hours
- Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/day
- Vitamin C 500–1,000 mg twice a day
- Quercetin 250 mg/day
- Zinc 30–40 mg/day
- Melatonin 6 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)
Ivermectin - 1 tablet for every 30 kg and without breaking a tablet (it crumbles, and it is not possible to assess the right dose of the small pieces) or 0.2mg/kg of weight. One dose now and another after 24 h and repeat every 15 days. Ivermectin is cleared from ACE2 receptors at approximately 12 days, and the 15-day interval is acceptable when the patient has little contact with people in their daily lives.
In the case of people who are very exposed to contagion, such as health professionals, drivers, store clerks and airports, airline pilots, flight attendants and teams that work on planes, I recommend using it 2 days a week. The longer the use of IVM, the greater the patient’s immunity and he acquires less from other infectious diseases.
- Vitamin D 10,000IU a day for 90 days and blood levels to avoid overdosing
- Vitamin C time released 1g 2 times a day
- Quercetin 250mg 1 tablet per day
- Zinc 50mg 1 tablet per day
- Melatonin 5mg before bedtime (optional)